Sunday 20 October 2013

Our Wedding: Lunches at Dancing Blueberries and St. Veronus

Tim and I both wanted to make it a priority to have time for lunch with our respective wedding parties before heading over to the barn for photos and the ceremony. All of the wedding tips I read said to be sure to eat regularly and drink WATER throughout the day. Given how long the day was, I'm really glad I followed that advice! 

I wanted to go somewhere girly that we could get cute pictures at, but the options for that in Peterborough are more limited than you'd expect. My first choice was the The Magic Rolling Pin Tea Room, but I was extremely disappointed to hear that their summer hours don't include Saturdays. We went to Dancing Blueberries instead. The food was delicious and really reasonably priced, plus the service was very quick. 




More photos after the jump!




Tim wanted somewhere a little more manly, obviously - but there are lots of places for that in Peterborough! He went with what I would consider the most photo-friendly choice. St. Veronus is a gorgeous restaurant with an excellent beer selection. Plus the food there is always outstanding. The guys even ordered the Deus Brut de Flandres, which is a $46 beer!! The description from the St. Veronus menu states:

"Mind boggling, luxury beer. Brewed in Flanders, conditioned and bottled in Champagne. The nexus between fine beer & Champagne. Worth the price."





No comments:

Post a Comment