Tuesday 22 October 2013

Sunday Walk: Peterborough Water Tower

Tim and I wound up with some time to kill on Sunday, in between breakfast with Angel, running errands, and dinner at Dean and Wendy's for Christopher's 25th birthday. I've always been curious about the hiking trails (I'm using "hiking" extremely liberally here) around the west end water tower. There are actually more trails there than I thought, although it's really a small area. Very pretty in the gorgeous fall weather. We spent a half hour wandering around with Tim reminiscing about playing around there as a child.










On our way back to the car we found an apple tree that had sweet apples on it, so Tim picked as many as my scarf would hold and we'll try making apple sauce or something similar out of them later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment