Saturday 27 July 2013

Back on air, folks!

So after a year's hiatus, I decided it was time to get back into blogging! I have really missed having a blog since I stopped last year. Life just got away from me a bit. But within the next month I'll be moving to a small town and getting married (Eeee!). It's time to reevaluate my priorities and I definitely want a blog to be back in my life.

I can't say that I'll be focusing on any one area. You'll probably get some recipes, some hiking and camping stories, a few features on stores, restaurants, and bars in the Kawartha Lakes/Peterborough area. Maybe some DIYs or reviews on gear or makeup and skincare products. Most definitely silly little stories and catch-ups from mine and Tim's lives.

If this isn't enough and you want to see more of us (so exciting!), you can follow us on Twitter at @trollwag and @lolastephenson or follow me on Instagram at @laurarollwagen.

I'll leave you with a few pictures of my farmer's market purchases this morning. The start to every perfect Saturday!

  

Cherry and vanilla custard tarts - one of my favourites, but these are for Dean and Wendy.



 Fresh beets and kale! You can't tell really from this photo (nothing for scale), but this is a ton of beets. The greens took up fully half of my gigantic size market bag.


Three pounds of fresh sweet cherries. All meant to be pitted and frozen for the cherry mustard for the cheese course at the wedding. We'll see how that goes with my dinky little cherry pitter. First world problem, given that I even have a cherry pitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment