Tuesday 10 June 2014

Amazing neighbours in Lakefield!


We've only been in our new house for a couple of weeks, but quite a few of the neighbours have stopped to talk while they've been out walking. It helps that we're in a small town on a quiet street that is just off of a gorgeous walking path along the river. As much as it's sweet to meet the neighbours, I've always had a dream of someone stopping by with fresh baked goods as a welcome to the newcomers. Lo and behold - it happened!! Our next door neighbour dropped by for a visit with fresh baked cookies and her first batch of jam for the season! I'm so excited!

I've already eaten half of the cookies . . . I might hide the rest so Tim doesn't know about them. I'm sure he'll still think it's generous if she only brought by the jam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment